Bus Loading and Unloading
Safe School Bus Loading Procedures
- Be on time at the bus stop.
- Never run to catch the bus.
- Stay 6 to 8 giant steps (10 feet) away from the road while waiting for the bus.
- Move toward the bus only when the driver signals it is safe to do so.
- When crossing the road to board a bus, remain on the left side of the road until the driver motions that it is safe to cross. Check traffic. Walk straight across the road at least 10 feet in front of the bus.
- Go directly to your seat upon boarding.