Bus Driver Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there jobs available now?
There will be full-time and substitute positions available as needed.
- How many hours a week will I work?
Work schedules vary based on route assignments. Substitute positions are as needed and full-time positions are 30 or more hours per week.
- Can I drive for my child’s school?
Route assignments are based on availability.
- Is there other work available besides regular bus routes?
We also schedule field trips and athletic events that require bus drivers.
- What is the rate of pay?
Driver / Aide Pay Schedule
- Can I take my bus home with me?
- Do I get benefits?
Yes. All permanent drivers are eligible for benefits.
- When do I get my first check?
Approx. 4 weeks after your first day on the job. A pay schedule will be provided.