- All students can learn and have the right to a quality education.
- The purpose of the school is to create life-long learners and productive
- Education is a partnership between home, school, and community.
- School is a place for modeling, developing, and practicing positive
- Children can adapt to rapid technological and societal changes when
learning is made relevant.
- School should provide a positive, secure, and nurturing environment.
- School should address diversity among students both culturally and
The mission of Woodland Elementary School, in cooperation with the family and
community, is to develop a positive, student-centered environment while seeking
to develop life-long learners and productive citizens in a global society.
"Where children come first and excellence is a way of life."