Beginning with Class of 2015 - High School Exit Exam (HSAP) Not Required to Receive Diploma .....read more
- 1st place: Justin Sanders - Numb
- 2nd place: Justin Sanders - First Impressions
- 3rd place: Cindy Li - A Helping Hand, A Better World
- 1st place: Emma Simonis - Moonlight Journey
- 2nd place: Kristina Sanders - The Soul of a Unicorn
- 3rd place: Logan Young - A Brighter Day
- 1st Honorable Mention: Kristina Sanders - Young Harp Seal
- 2nd Honorable Mention: Victoria Glenn - The Sumatran
- 1st place: Caroline Moore - We Recognized the Power of One
- 2nd place: James Wiley - Year of Altruism
- 1st place: JD Dawson - Take It Easy
- 2nd place: Emma Simonis - Peace of Mind
- 3rd place: Emma Simonis - Time Machine
- 1st Honorable Mention: Emma Simonis - Roughing It
- 2nd Honorable Mention: Dara Lazarova - The Product of Our Past
- 1st place: Hannah Starrett - A Better World
- 2nd place: Kyrah Brown - The World Would Be
- 3rd place: Shamael Johar - The World Would...
- 1st Honorable Mention: Kenda Szczesniak - The World Would...
- 2nd Honorable Mention: Stephanie Hong - Another Day
Warriors of the Month (November)
Congratulations to the following Freshmen named Warriors of the Month for the month of November. These students were nominated by their Teachers for showing true Warrior Spirit in and outside of the classroom. They will attend a luncheon in their honor and also recieve certificates.
Sebastian Alvarado, Creighton Boyd, Evan Buki, Emily Delperdang, Patricia Dickey, Michael Gallagher, Fulton Garner, Mary Beth Green, Alina Khan, Alexandra Lanning, Gabrielle Laymon, Carter Marchbanks, Allison O'Toole, Jayshon Perkins, Alexis Robinson, Susanna Rogers, Kate Roney, Lucia Spencer, Lauren Stanton, Cole Taylor, Cam Viney, Natalie Williams and Aliva Zadeh.
Senior IGP Conferences
RHS Counselors will begin meeting with all Seniors to complete their Individual Graduation Plan, discussing their high school courses, possible careers and plans after Riverside. Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend these meetings. Seniors were given their IGP conference date and time during the November Advisor/Advisee.
RHS Ranks #7 in SC for SAT scores, exceeds National Average