Northwest Middle School Sports
Northwest students have the opportunity to participate in
several sports. They play other middle schools in the district.
Brandi Tucker is our Athletic Director this year.
PHYSICALS: Any student interested in trying out for a sport for the 2012-2013 school year or planning to attend a sports camp this summer NEEDS A PHYSICAL DATED AFTER April 1st, 2012. ATTENTION: Any student that gets his/her physical at a Doctors Care we have the opportunity for our school to get $5 in return on each physical. Please consider going to Doctors Care to get your physical and be sure to tell them that you are from NORTHWEST MIDDLE SCHOOL. You can print physical forms from our website. All physicals must be on the provided form. Click here for a form.
Any student that wishes to try out for a sport must have:
- A current physical
- A copy of their birth certificate
- Must be a 7th or 8th grader
- A signed copy of the Consent to Treat Form from Greenville Hospital System
- $10.00 try-out insurance and then pay balance if they make a sports team
2012 Volleyball Tryouts
August 6th-8th Vaolleyball Clinics in gym 9AM-11AM
Tryouts: Aug. 9th and 10th, 9AM-11AM
- Have rides to pick them up promptly at 11AM.
- Current physical dated after April 1st, 2012
- Risk Acknowledgement
- $10.00 tryout insurance- 32.00 total if you make the team
Tentative Sports Calendar for 2012-2013
Upon making an Athletic Team an athlete MUST purchase School Insurance BEFORE they will be allowed to practice!
Certified Athletic Training Program Partnership with the Greenville Hospital System and the Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas.