Northwest PTSA is a necessary part of the education process here at
Northwest. Our PTSA offers support for the faculty and staff and makes it
possible to carry on many projects that otherwise would go undone. We
enjoy the support of our community through the PTSA and its efforts.
The Objects of the
* To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community,
and place of worship
* To raise the standards of home life
* To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and
* To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and
teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and
* To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts
as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in
physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.