News & Notes
Title I/SIC meeting
Title I/SIC meeting-Monday, October 19 at 3:15 in Media Center
REFLECTION ENTRIES ARE DUE
OCTOBER 14, 2015!
Students see Mrs. Phillips Rm 101 for more info!
The Reflections Program provides the opportunity for students to use their artistic talents in six different categories. Students compete in two groupings - Kindergarten-Second Grade and Third-Fifth Grade. Students can enter multiple times and in multiple categories. Each entry requires a separate Student Entry Form (see link below). Winners are identified at the school level and go on to the District PTA competition with those winners going on to the State PTA competition.
- Complete both pages of the entry form.
- Concentrate on the artist statement; in case of a tie, the entry with the stronger statement wins.
- Do not put names on the front of any entry. Put names on the back.
- Review all rules before submitting entries.
- You may enter more than once, but each entry needs an entry form.
- Entries are due October 14, 2015.
- Have fun and good luck!