Juniors and Seniors may request up to three college visits each year. Each visit must be to a different institution. In order for a college day to count as a field trip, you must bring a note from your parents at least five days before the college visit and follow the procedure outlined under prearranged absence. In addition, you must bring, on the college letterhead, written proof of your visit to the institution the day you return to school. The attendance clerk will collect and file your proof in the attendance office. If you fail to follow this procedure exactly, your college visit will count as an absence.
The principal will not grant field trip status for the college visit for any class that the student is failing or in which the student has more than ten (10) days of absences.
Click here to get directions to the Bi-Lo Center in downtown Greenville. Students and local residents should use the directions for coming from Columbia (skipping I-26 and going straight to I-385).
Piedmont Portraits will be taking the Commencement Hand-shaking pictures - To order your graduation photo, please visit www.imagesbypiedmontportraits.com.
- Piedmont Portrait will begin taking senior portraits
- Appointment date was given out through English classes in May.
- Portraits will be taken at MAULDIN HS in the Media Center on July 30 - August 1 and August 5 - 7. Appointment cards will be mailed at the end of June to the address on file in guidance. Photographers will be on site from 9am to 3pm.
- Piedmont Portrait MUST take your portrait for it to be in the yearbook. You are not required to purchase from them.
- Poses for this year's senior section will be made in tux for boys and drapes for girls. These will be provided by Piedmont Portraits. Additional poses will be made with different backgrounds in your street clothes. Please dress your best!
- Sitting fee: $20.00 payable the day of Portrait sitting.
- Piedmont Portraits is locally owned by Dave McMeekin in Travelers Rest, SC
- Make up Portraits will be at Mauldin HS on September 10 from 12:30 - 5pm.
Additional make up sessions will be avaialble on October 5 & 12; however these sessions will take place at the Piedmont Portraits Studio.
Contact: 864-834-4261 or www.imagesbypiedmontportraits.com
Want to purchase a memory page for your son, daughter, or friend that's a Senior? Read the document below for information on how to purchase a memory page in the yearbook. Purchase deadline is August 30th.
Click here to see how each ad would look in the Yearbook!
Below are SAMPLE TEMPLATES of what the ads will look like this year. Choose a template number that you like and we will use that as our reference for your custom senior ad. Please use these as a guide when choosing your pictures and writing your message. We will CUSTOM design your ad based on the actual pictures and message received.
Suggested number of photographs for each template is as follows:
**Your #1 picture should be the image you wish to be dominant in the Senior Ad. This should be your largest picture. For the best result, please ensure it is of good quality.
Full Page: 12 - 15 photos
Half Page: 6 - 8 photos
Quarter Page: 4 - 5 photos
Eighth Page: 2 photos
Please be mindful of horizontal and vertical when choosing your template and pictures.
- Aug. 1 - Sept. 30: Price for Seniors is $70.00; Underclass $65.00
- Oct. 1 - Dec. 18: Price for Seniors is $75.00; Underclass $70.00
- Check or Money Order Only! Make checks payable to Mauldin High School
- Any extras on yearbook day will be $80.00 CASH
- Must pay for yearbook separate from other costs and fees.
Yearbooks can be purchased at/through the following: