"Let Us Lead By Serving Others"
The National Beta Club promotes character, develops leadership skills, encourages service involvement, recognizes achievement, and provides technological advantages to students in grades 5 - 12.
Beta Club application for new members is due on Friday, September 20, 2013
BETA INDUCTION DATE- Monday, October 28, 2013.
2013-14 Meeting Dates
All meetings are after school & are mandatory.
Sep 9- First meeting for returning members
Nov 11 – All members including NEW members
Jan 14- Service sheets due
May 12 -Service sheets due
Absences that will be excused WITH A NOTE:
1. Doctor’s appointment – doctor’s note required
2. Game or performance for band, chorus etc.- note from coach required
3. Absent from school on meeting day - Note from attendance required
NO NOTE WITHIN 24 HRS OF MEETING= UNEXCUSED ABSENCE!
TWO UNEXCUSED ABSENCES= LOSS OF MEMBERSHIP
|President: Nikita Deshpande
Vice President: Zachary Girvin
Secretary: Sebastian Bedoya
|Dr. Raj Deshpande
Service opportunities are posted outside Dr. Deshpande’s room (B306)
Guidelines for each semester
- 10 hours per semester
- ALL HOURS MUST BE ONLY FROM THOSE POSTED ON BULLETIN BOARD or must be pre-approved by Dr. D.
- Signature required from an adult in charge of the event.
- No more than 5 hours per event
- No more than 5 hours per day
- No more than 5 hours for any location/organization
- NO ROLL-OVER HOURS