Enrolling a New Student
Parents must call the guidance office at 864-355-6655 to make an appointment to enroll a new student. Registration Packets must be completed and required documents secured prior to the scheduled appointment. Refer below to the section entitled Required Documents and Registration Packet.
Withdrawal Procedures Once the School Year Begins
- The parent or legal guardian needs to present a valid photo ID in the Guidance Office and sign the Withdrawal Form. For your convenience, this can be done several days prior to the student’s final day of attendance.
- On or before the final day your child attends Mauldin High, he/she needs to:
a. turn in all library books and textbooks to the Media Center and be prepared to pay fines if there are any
b. return uniforms (NJROTC, athletics) to the teacher or coach who issued them
c. pay any cafeteria fines to the cafeteria
d. remove all personal items from locker
e. turn in MHS student ID and parking pass to Guidance at the end of the final day
- Once we confirm that the student has turned in necessary items and paid any outstanding fines, we will provide an unofficial copy of records to be used for enrollment at your next school. Your new school must fax us (864-355-6645) a Records Request Form on school letterhead in order to receive all official records after you enroll.
Note: Normally, we accept cash, money orders or check for payment of fines. Near the end of the school year (usually around the beginning of May), only cash will be accepted.
Transcript Request for Graduates or Students no longer in School
- Transcripts and records for students who graduated or last attended Mauldin High in 2007 - 2008 or prior must be requested from the Information Assurance Office.
- Transcripts and records for students who graduated or last attended Mauldin High in 2008 - 2009 or later are still housed at our school. You may come to our office in person (bring your driver’s license) and complete a Transcript Request Form. To save time you may complete a Transcript Request Form and mail it along with a copy of your driver’s license.
Mauldin High School
701 East Butler Road
Mauldin, SC 29662
- Students currently enrolled at Mauldin High School will receive transcripts during the first nine weeks of the upcoming school year.
- If you are transferring to another high school, that school must fax an official request for records to 864-355-6645. Students must have followed the Mauldin High School withdrawal procedures before records will be forwarded. Do not use the “Greenville County Request for Transcript” form in this case.