|Lifelong Learning at Sullivan Center • Greenville County Schools • 206 Wilkins Street • Greenville, SC 29605 • (864)355-6088 • FAX: (864) 355-6077||Saturday, May 18, 2013|
|Registration Instructions||GED Information Brochure||Greenville GED® Testing Center Registration||Code of Conduct Form||GED® Wizard Registration||
Help to Register on
the GED® Wizard
|Testing Dates||Verification of Withdrawal Form||Directions to the Greenville GED® Testing Center||Frequently Asked Questions||Testing Taking Tips and Reminders||
Video on Taking
the GED® Test
Congratulations on being ready to take the National GED® Test. We hope that you have prepared yourself well and that you will pass this rigorous test that will give you an equivalent high school diploma.
Former students and people who
have taken the test but not passed the whole test. If you
need to retest do so before January 1, 2014 for the following reasons:
• No scores from the 2002 test will "carry-over" to be combined with the 2014 Test.
• The new test will be taken on a computer at an official testing center.
• Testers will have to be computer literate to be able to take the test.
• Word processing skills will be needed to be able to construct written responses to some questions.
• Critical thinking and higher order reading and problem solving will be needed.
• The new test will be different than the current test.
• The pass/fail cut score for the new test will be higher than the current test cut score.
• There will be different kinds of test questions compared to the current multiple choice questions.
• The cost for the whole test will be $120 or more versus the $80 now. Each content test will be $30 or more.
REMEMBER: ATTEND CLASSES TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF PASSING THE TEST.