Greenville Middle Academy
to our homepage
YOU CAN'T HIDE THAT RAM PRIDE!
that you may now translate the daily announcements into a variety of
languages. Please click on the prompt which will take you to the bottom of the page and click on the appropriate
flag . Language
: Greenville Middle Academy of Traditional Studies.
Lowndes Avenue, Greenville SC 29607 Driving
Greenville Middle Academy of Traditional Studies would like to welcome
all our parents, students, faculty, staff and friends for stopping by.
Please take time to visit our various pages to find needed information or
just to view and enjoy all the wonderful things that happen here at our
Greenville Middle School is still accepting magnet applications.
Contact Dr. Linda Anderson at the school for more information. There
are links at the bottom of this page for downloadable applications.
School Mission and Beliefs
= Making Children Count
- The student is the center of the educational process.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the student, home, school,
- All students can progress.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique intellectual,
physical, social, and emotional needs.
- Students learn best in a safe, orderly, and inviting environment
that provides opportunities for success.
- Students learn best when they accept responsibility for being
actively engaged with the teacher in the learning process.
- Positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students
and staff enhance students' self-esteem.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a
variety of curricula, instructional approaches, activities, and
assessments to support their learning.
- A unified focus, state standards, and high expectations for all
students and teachers should guide the development of curriculum and
- The school should provide educational experiences that actively
engage students and enable them:
to demonstrate understanding of essential
knowledge and skills
to communicate effectively
to solve problems competently
to think critically and creatively
to act responsibly
to apply learning in meaningful contexts
to produce quality work.
Commitment to continuous
improvement is critical for all students to achieve their maximum potential
Magnet School Application Links:
Application Links follow. Please be sure to complete both applications
and return them to the school using the address listed above. The
applications should be to the attention of Dr. Linda Anderson.
You will have to
use the back arrow to return to this page after printing out each
Robert L. Palmer
Principal: Stephanie Yarbrough
Assistant: Kay Goodwin
Coordinator: Linda Anderson
Main Phone Numbers
Click on the icon for a copy of the student handbook.
BACK TO TOP