- Child Development Center Profile
- CDC Strategic Plan
- Medical Forms
- SAFE Act Information for Parents
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- CDC Letter to the Communities
Welcome to the Child Development Centers!
Where Enlightening Strikes First!
Dear Child Development Center Families,
Welcome to Greenville County School District's 6 Child Development Centers! Our staff looks forward to beginning an exciting year of learning together as our children achieve their highest potential.
The vision of the Child Development Centers is to promote the development of young children and families through comprehensive and high quality educational programs in a caring and stimulating environment.
- Parents are a child’s first teacher
- Learning is a lifelong process
- All students can learn
- The school atmosphere should positively stimulate learning and development
- Education is a cooperative effort of home, school, and community
- Students of all ages learn best in a safe and caring environment
- Responsibility and respect must be modeled and affirmed at home, school, and in the community
All of our children learn our Guidelines for Success:
- Be Safe
- Be a Friend
- Be Respectful
Our tagline “Where Enlightening Strikes First” is our commitment to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our students and through them, the future of our society.
Finally, in order for our students to be successful in the classroom, our children need support from both home and school. A strong relationship with families will make a great difference in a child’s education.
We look forward to a fantastic school year! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have a need.
Dr. Susan Stevens
Principal, Child Development Centers