- Child Development Center Profile
- CDC Strategic Plan
- CDC Lunch Menu
- CDC Breakfast Menu
- Medical Forms
- SAFE Act Information for Parents
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
Welcome to the Child Development Center Website!
Where Enlightening Strikes First!
Dear Child Development Center Families,
I am delighted to welcome you to the 2014-2015 school year at our Child Development Centers! Our staff looks forward to sharing an exciting year of learning together and developing a partnership to ensure our children will achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both home and school. A strong relationship with families will make a great difference in a child’s education. Throughout the year, there will be many opportunities for family activities and school events. Your participation is encouraged, and we also invite you to join our school volunteer program.
The vision of the Child Development Centers is to promote the development of young children and families through comprehensive and high quality educational programs in a caring and stimulating environment.
- Parents are a child’s first teacher
- Learning is a lifelong process
- All students can learn
- The school atmosphere should positively stimulate learning and development
- Education is a cooperative effort of home, school, and community
- Students of all ages learn best in a safe and caring environment
- Responsibility and respect must be modeled and affirmed at home, school, and in the community
All of our children learn our Guidelines for Success:
- Be Safe
- Be a Friend
- Be Respectful
Our tagline “Where Enlightening Strikes First” is our commitment to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our students and through them, the future of our society.
As a staff, we feel privileged to be a part of our school family, and we look forward to a wonderful year together!
Principal, Child Development Centers
- There is not a school supply list for the Child Development Centers.
- A CDC school tote bag will be provided for each child. Please do not send a book bag to school.
- Please send a white bath towel for your child. This is for quiet time and will be laundered weekly at school.
- Please remember to inform the school, if there is a change of address and/or telephone number.
- It is very important that all emergency contact information be accurate.