Find a Teacher
Use the dropdown box below to search for a teacher by Team.
Student Email Help
You can logon to your e-mail account
anywhere you have Internet access. Go to the
Bryson Middle School home page
(www.greenville.k12.sc.us/brysonm) and click on
"Email Login" link under Quick Links in the left-hand navigation menu. Click on Student E-mail and a
login box will appear.
Your e-mail account USERNAME is your first
letter of your first name, the first five letters
of your last name, and the last four digits of
your SASI number. Example: "jsmith2532"
Your PASSWORD is your birth date. Be sure to
type it in using the following format mmddyy. Example: "041378"
Changing Your Password
Once you have logged into your e-mail, you
will need to change your password to
something you will remember.
- Go to the BMS Homepage (www.greenville.k12.sc.us/brysonm)
- Click on the "District Portal" link under Quick Links on the left navigation menu
- Click on "Student Portal"
- You will need to login to your student portal using your current password.
- After logging in, Click on "Account iInformation"
- Click on "Change my Password"
- Enter your current password.
- Next enter your NEW password. You will need to enter your NEW password a second time to confirm that your spelling is correct. Make sure you pick a password that you can easily remember.
Email Acceptable Use Policy
- All students are expected to abide by the
District Acceptable Use Policy and the E-mail
Acceptable Use Policy. You agree to the
terms and conditions below by accepting and
using your Greenville County E-mail account.
- I will not use e-mail to bully,
harass, or threaten other students or
- I understand that e-mail is
provided to me by the district and is
district property. The district reserves
the right to access a student's e-mail
account at any time if misuse is
- I understand that my e-mail
account is filtered and that any
message written containing
inappropriate language or content will
not be delivered
We want all students
to have access to email
in order to
others and complete
students violating the
terms and conditions
listed above may have
their e-mail account
disabled. Please be sure that all
communication is appropriate.