Find a Teacher
Use the dropdown box below to search for a teacher by Team.
Resources for Parents
Role of Parents from the BMS Handbook
Child’s First Educator and Education Partner
Parents share responsibility for their children’s education. Involved parents are those who:
- Encourage readiness, self-discipline, and preparation in their children.
- Supervise homework assignments as needed.
- Partner with teachers as advocates for their children’s growth and learning.
- Learn about school programs, curriculum, regulations/procedures, and actively support them.
- Show commitment to education; attend conferences, open houses, PTA meetings, and other
school programs whenever possible.
- Understand and work for the passage of school funding initiatives.
- Remain current on issues and trends in education to promote discussion, respect, and
- For more information, read the Connected ( Connectado) newlestter:
10 Things every BMS Parent Should Know
- What is Bryson's policy for discipline and behavior?
- How do I contact a teacher, administrator, or guidance counselor?
- What is Bryson's attendance policy and what do I need to do if my child is going to be absent?
- What is the dress code at Bryson?
- Is my child allowed to bring and use a cellphone in class or while on school grounds?
- How do I access my child's grades, behavior reports, attendance records, and class schedules?
- How do I volunteer and get involved at Bryson Middle School?
- How do I find important Greenville County School District Documents and Information?
- What are the procedures for buses, car riders, and walkers?
- Who is the Principal for Bryson Middle School?