Find a Teacher
Use the dropdown box below to search for a teacher by Team.
- ARRIVAL:All students arriving at school between 7:30 and 7:45 A.M. report to the cafeteria. Between 7:45 and 8:15, students report to holding areas as follows: 6th to Cwing, 7th to D-wing 7th hall, and 8th to D-wing 8th hall. Car riders may be dropped either at the breezeway at the front loop or at the breezeway on the side of the building near the C-wing hallway. The building does not open until 7:30 A.M.
- DISMISSAL: Beginning at 3:15 P.M., car riders will be dismissed. Students must report to the carholding areas to await pick-up. To facilitate dismissal, students will be required to sit while in the carholding. All car riders must be picked up by 4:00 P.M. or ride the bus. No exceptions will be made!
FOR SAFETY REASONS, DROPOFF AND PICK-UP ARE LIMITED TO THE CAR HOLDING AREAS (THE TRAFFIC LOOP IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL AND THE TRAFFIC LOOP ON THE SIDE OF THE SCHOOL). NO STUDENTS MAY BE DROPPED OFF IN THE TEACHERS’ PARKING LOT. VARSITY DRIVE IS CLOSED TO TRAFFIC AT ALL TIMES.
Walkers home and to Hillcrest must secure a form from the front office to be completed by a parent and to submit to Mr. Davie for approval.
- ARRIVAL: Students who walk to school must use the entrances at the covered breezeway area and report to holding areas as follows: 6th to Cwing, 7th to D-wing 7th hall, and 8th to D-wing 8th hall.
- DISMISSAL:Students who walk home will be dismissed at 3:15 P.M. and will leave campus immediately. Students should use caution in crossing the street(s). Students are advised not to cross the interstate highway. Students who need to go to Hillcrest High School to get a ride will be dismissed at 3:45 P.M. and will exit through the gate at the gym.
- ARRIVAL:Students arriving at school between 7:30 and 7:45 A.M. are to report to the caféteria. From 7:45 to 8:15 A.M., students are to report as follows: 6th to Cwing, 7th to D-wing 7th hall, and 8th to D-wing 8th hall. Students eating breakfast will report to the cafeteria beginning at 7:45.
- DISMISSAL: Students will remain in their 8th period while bus routes are called. Grade levels will be dismissed to the gymnasium as space allows; remaining bus routes will be called from the gym. Students must report immediately to buses to avoid missing transportation home.
Students and parents should not attempt to discuss bus rule violations or suspension matters with the bus driver at a bus stop. Students who attempt to board the bus while suspended or adults who attempt to board or interfere with the operation of the bus may be prosecuted under applicable South Carolina law.
The School District of Greenville County must safely transport all bus riders to and from school. Bus riders will be denied the privilege of riding the bus if their behavior is unacceptable or infringes on the rights of other bus riders.
The following behaviors are not permitted on buses:
- Riding the bus when the student has been suspended
- Riding a bus other than that assigned
- Disobeying the instructions of the driver
- Physical or verbal abuse of the driver or displays of disrespect
- Physical or verbal abuse of another student
- Possession of weapons or other dangerous objects
- Possession of drugs, alcohol, lighters or other items that ignite
- Possession of pagers, telephones or other telecommunications devices
- Leaving a seat while the bus is in motion
- Failure to sit properly in seat
- Failure to sit in assigned seat
- Throwing objects on the bus or out of the windows
- Placing any item or any part of body outside bus windows
- Yelling out of the windows
- Eating or drinking
- Selling items
- Using profanity
- Making obscene gestures
- Making excessive noise or engaging in disruptive behavior
Referrals to the proper administrator will be handled with the normal school bus disciplinary report. A warning may be given on the first offense. Further offenses will result in suspension from bus transportation. It will be the responsibility of the parent or guardian to see that the student is transported to school during this time.
Norm Seidel, Director 355-1288
June Knight, Supervisor 355-4993