Find a Teacher
Use the dropdown box below to search for a teacher by Team.
(Greenville County Schools Code of Conduct)
ALL STUDENTS HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO:
- Attend school to receive an education
- Attend school daily unless ill or legally excused
- Be on time for all classes
- Come to class with necessary materials
- Complete all in-class and homework assignments and meet deadlines
- Obey school rules and school personnel
- Cooperate with school staff
- Respect the person and property of others
- Respect public property
- See that school correspondence to parents reaches home
Role of Parents
Child’s First Educator and Education Partner
Parents share responsibility for their children’s education. Involved parents are those who:
- Encourage readiness, self-discipline, and preparation in their children.
- Supervise homework assignments as needed.
- Partner with teachers as advocates for their children’s growth and learning.
- Learn about school programs, curriculum, regulations/procedures, and actively support them.
- Show commitment to education; attend conferences, open houses, PTA meetings, and other
school programs whenever possible.
- Understand and work for the passage of school funding initiatives.
- Remain current on issues and trends in education to promote discussion, respect, and
We will educate and nurture every child.