Find a Teacher
Use the dropdown box below to search for a teacher by Team.
Mr. Davie, Principal
- Education -- BS in Education, Jacksonville State University. MS from Clemson.
Lifelong learner of -- the Bible. I feel this book contains lessons and principles that will guide every aspect of life.
Love of my life is -- my wife Timi and my two girls, Hanna and Leah.
Hobbies include -- fishing, playing the guitar, and watching football with my family.
Memorable places visited -- Haiti, Coast Rica, Venezuela, New Mexico, and Thailand.
Favorite Vacation -- visiting Florida and going to SeaWorld, Bush Gardens, and Animal Kingdom with my family. We also enjoy visiting the mountains of Tennessee together.
Still yet to do -- My family and I would like to visit Italy together.
Proudest of -- the fact that my wife and daughters love me.
"Things work out the best for the people who make the best of the way things work out."
8th grade Assistant Principal
Education---BS and MS---Clemson University
Love of My Life---My precious grandson, Eli
Lifelong Learner --- Who, what and why I am
Hobbies---Walking, reading, and road trips with friends/family
Best Vacation---Building sand castles with Eli at the beach
Still Yet to Do---Take Eli to Alaska and Hawaii
Proudest of----My son and his family and the love they give me
Grateful for----My faith, my parents and my sense of humor
Favorite Quote: Life becomes harder for us when we live for others, but it also becomes richer and happier. Albert Schweitzer
6th Grade Assistant Principal
- Education -- B.A. English, UNC at Greensboro, M.A. in Teaching, Averett University. M.A. in School Leadership, Furman University
Lifelong learner of -- interesting facts that cause me to be well-versed in variety of subject matters
Love of my life is -- God, my family and friends
Hobbies include -- Reading, Shopping, and Writing Poetry
Memorable places visited -- Selma, AL and New Orleans, LA
Favorite Vacation -- Columbia, MD
- My "bucket list"- includes traveling to Africa, becoming a published author/poet, personal shopper and fashion stylist
Proudest of -- being a full-time pastor and a school administrator simultaneously
"Whatever you do, strive to do it so well that no man living, no man dead and no man yet to be born could do it any better." ~Dr. Benjamin E. Mays
7th grade Assistant Principal
- Education – BS in Math Education from Bob Jones University; MS in Counseling from Bob Jones University; MED in Education Administration from Grand Canyon University
- Lifelong learner of – my God and Savior Jesus Christ
- Love of my life is – my wife Tiffany and five wonderful children
- Hobbies include – reading, gardening, and vermiculture
- Memorable places visited – France as an exchange student and Jamaica on a missions trip
- Favorite Vacation – Myrtle Beach – I love sitting in the morning and watching the power of the waves. It reminds me of God’s power.
- Still yet to do – raise my kids to love and serve God
- Proudest of – married for 12 years
- Favorite Quote – “Make the next right choice”