- Transportation Home Page
- Trasnportation Forms
- Parent or Guardian Responsibility for
Students – To and From Their Bus Stop
- Field Trip Guidelines
- How to Become a School Bus Driver
- Bus Driver Frequently Asked Questions
- School Bus Safety
The Transportation Department is responsible for the operation of 358 state-owned school buses, plus 11 district-owned Magnet Buses, 8 NCLB buses and 36 district-owned activity buses. We have five bus centers, which provide regular day-to-day transportation for approximately 25,000 students. In addition, we schedule activity buses and regular school buses for athletic and extracurricular trips.
Our Mission is to provide the safest and most economical transportation to the students of Greenville County Schools.
Parents and students
- Most Greenville County School students will ride a school bus at least once. Whether they ride a regular school bus daily or occasionally ride one of our Activity buses for a field trip or an athletic trip, all students must know the bus rules. Learn about bus safety and keep your student safe.
- As an extension of the classroom, the Code of Conduct applies on all school buses.
- We are concerned for your safety -- Learn the safety rules.
- Parent or Guardian Responsibility for Students – To and From Their Bus Stop
Seat Belt Policy
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration study on Seat Belts on School Buses
- Questions, Comments or Concerns? We are here to help. Email your questions, comments or concerns to email@example.com Give us a call
- School Transportation Assignments and Contacts
Phone: (864) 355-1289 | Fax: (864) 355-1290
| Director of Transportation
Phone: (864) 355-1289
Fax: (864) 355-1290
Donaldson Bus Center Manager
Coord. of Routing and Scheduling
Special Needs Bus Center Manager
|Taylors Bus Center Manager
Phone: (864) 355-7330
Fax: (864) 355-7344
- South Carolina Department of Education’s Transportation Website
- National Association for Pupil Transportation
- South Carolina Association for Pupil Transportation