Mission and Philosophy
We provide educational experiences, in cooperation with the home and community, that prepare students for lifelong learning and for ethical, productive participation in a democratic society and the global community.
- All students can learn.
- Students are the center of the educational process.
- Students learn best in a safe, orderly, and inviting environment.
- Students should have competent teachers, principals, and support personnel.
- Parent involvement and volunteer services support and enhance the teaching and learning process.
- Students should have equal access to educational opportunities.
- Students have the responsibility to be active learners.
- Curriculum and instruction should meet the needs of all students.
- Educational experiences should enable students to learn to communicate effectively, solve problems competently, think critically and creatively, and act responsibly.
- Education is the shared responsibility of home, school, and community.
To become an exemplary school district in which every child achieves to his or her maximum ability through a rigorous, engaging curriculum and systems of support that cultivate the potential and promote the well-being of every individual child.